Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- To understand customer needs regarding our services.
- To develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers.
- To fulfill your requests for products, services or information.
- To communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available.
- To allow customers to access limited-entry areas of our site.
- To personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers.
- To protect the services, products or rights of – including but not limited to the security or integrity of our website.
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning our site, products and services.
We also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
We limits our collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. We do not direct our site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
We do not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else.
We will use reasonable efforts to protect customers
We use double opt-in process to add interested website visitors to our email list. We follow this double opt-in process to confirm and then reconfirm by sending you a confirmation email to ensure that you are interested in receiving our newsletters and promotional emails. This is in alignment with the CAN-SPAM Act. All our newsletter and promotional email provides you with the option to unsubscribe and change your subscription options. We should not be held liable for any damage or law suits arising in connection with the subscription service offered on this website. Please read our terms and conditions before you sign up for our services.